Kickstarter Pack 2021
Kickstarter Pack 2021
Ace those interviews, meetings and projects by starting your own professional development.
We present to you a set of workshops, under the 'Kickstarter Pack'! This has got you covered for all of your needs to begin professional development.
With the renowned and certified trainers from CII Indian Women's Network, Havish M Consulting, hone your interview, storytelling and presentation skills. Also know how to leverage the technology in the management field and how to start investing which will be a start of upskilling yourself.
To register: https://forms.gle/ysxTVfPVVRFLEQjA9
Early Bird Offer is extended.
Register quickly! Limited seats available!
Early Bird offer
Workshops in the Kickstarter Pack -
1. How to kick start your investment journey? by Zerodha (08/10/2021)
2. Data Analytics, Visualization and Storytelling by Havish M Consulting (10/10/2021)
3. Market Research in the New Normal: Impact and Rebound by Medly Pharma (Ex-Nielsen) (09/10/2021)
4. Unraveling the Interview Experience by Confederation of Indian Industry, Indian Women Network (CII, IWN) (10/10/2021)
Registration fee displayed now is 'the Early Bird Offer Price.' Early Bird Offer Price is for limited seats only.
Instructions for Registration:
1. Add the workshop pack to the Cart.
2. Proceed to Checkout and make payment (Please note down the Transaction ID generated on Payments Page).
3. Fill the Google Form provided in the workshop description after making the payment.
1. Will we get a certificate for the Workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all Workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organization conducting the Workshop. Participants registering for Workshop Packs will get a separate certificate indicating their participation in the Workshop Packs.
2. Will the Workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the Workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. Who are the speakers for the session? Is TRBS going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers and all other details of individual workshops will be announced on the website at http://iima-trbs.in/Workshops/
4. Is the Workshop only for college students?
No, the Workshop is open to everyone. Working professionals can also attend the Workshop.
5. Can the Workshop participants attend other activities conducted during TRBS?
The Workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during TRBS provided that they do not clash with your Workshop timings.
6. Can I register for anyone else from my ID to participate in the Workshop?
It's not allowed to register for anyone else using your ID. Entry to the Workshop venue will only be admitted for the person to whom the ID belongs.
7. Will I get the session link right after the registration?
The session link will be sent to you 1-2 days before the actual day of the workshop.
In case of bulk booking please contact email@example.com
PS: Content, topic, time, duration, price, and the organizer of the workshop are subject to change in case of unforeseen issues.