Analytic Pack 2021
Analytic Pack 2021
Firms which are able to pick and analyze relevant data from the ocean of data that exists, are the firms which'll be most successful in this era.
We present to you a set of workshops, under the 'Analytics Pack'. The workshops will not only provide a peek into how firms understand consumers and conduct market research, but also explain the utility of latest technology like AI.
With incredible hosts such as American Express, iQuanti, CII and Havish M, take a leap into the future of analytics!
To register: https://forms.gle/2BBy9MLsBJ1EEDUV9
Early Bird Offer is extended.
Register quickly! Limited seats available!
Early Bird offer
Workshops in the Analytics Pack -
1. Commercial Prospecting and Data Quality by American Express (09/10/2021)
2. Data Analytics, Visualization and Storytelling by Havish M Consulting (10/10/2021)
3. Analytics in Supply Chain by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) (7/10/2021)
4. Emerging trends in Digital Marketing: Leveraging Tech & AI by iQuanti (10/10/2021)
Registration fee displayed now is 'the Early Bird Offer Price.' Early Bird Offer Price is for limited seats only.
Instructions for Registration:1. Add the workshop pack to the Cart.
2. Proceed to Checkout and make payment (Please note down the Transaction ID generated on Payments Page).
3. Fill the Google Form provided in the workshop description after making the payment.
1. Will we get a certificate for the Workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all Workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organization conducting the Workshop. Participants registering for Workshop Packs will get a separate certificate indicating their participation in the Workshop Packs.
2. Will the Workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the Workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. Who are the speakers for the session? Is TRBS going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers and all other details of individual workshops will be announced on the website at http://iima-trbs.in/Workshops/
4. Is the Workshop only for college students?
No, the Workshop is open to everyone. Working professionals can also attend the Workshop.
5. Can the Workshop participants attend other activities conducted during TRBS?
The Workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during TRBS provided that they do not clash with your Workshop timings.
6. Can I register for anyone else from my ID to participate in the Workshop?
It's not allowed to register for anyone else using your ID. Entry to the Workshop venue will only be admitted for the person to whom the ID belongs.
7. Will I get the session link right after the registration?
The session link will be sent to you 1-2 days before the actual day of the workshop.
In case of bulk booking please contact email@example.com
PS: Content, topic, time, duration, price, and the organizer of the workshop are subject to change in case of unforeseen issues.