- Google's Digital Marketing Workshop
- Microsoft's Product Management Workshop-Manage your own product!
- Mad Over Marketing's "The MAD Talk"
- Zerodha's Investment Planning Workshop
- Design thinking workshop by Studio Carbon
- NCDEX's Commodity Trading Workshop
- Building Sustainable Organizations
- Journalism - Common sense or more? by Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- UberEats' Operations Management
- Tata Trusts Building Social Enterprises
- HDFC's Digital Banking and Innovation
- Ujjivan Bank's Social Entrepreneurship
- Nielsen's Market Research
- Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF's) Equity Investing
- Havmor's Developing a Food Brand
- First Draft Workshop
Google's Digital Marketing Workshop
Title : Google's Digital Marketing Workshop
Conclave : Marketing & Strategy
Organizer : Google
Date : 29th, September
Start Time : 09:00 AM
Duration: 2:30 Hrs.
Registration Amount : Rs. 1100.00 inclusive of all taxes
Do you want to know about the difficulties and opportunities of online advertising? Did you know that the design of a single button has the capacity to attract millions of ad views? Want to know about the specifics of Digital Marketing?
Learn from the pioneers of online advertising- Google.
As the world of Internet and E-Commerce takes the centre stage and people spend more and more time online, it’s time for marketing to go Digital. This workshop will focus on the role of Search Engines, Social Media and various Data Analytics tools that provide customized advertisements to the individual level.
Come join us at TRBS.
Known for their dominance in the Search Engine segment, Google is a company that offers a wide range of Consumer and Enterprise based Internet services. Google’s AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are leading services provided by them in the Advertising segment and have set the standards for Digital Marketing in the industry.
Disclaimer: Content, topic and the organiser of the workshop are subject to change.
Individual Workshop Registrations are allowed subject to registration of minimum 3 workshops or a bundle.
This workshop is available under the following packs.
1. All-rounder Pack
2. Marketing Pack
3. Digital Pack
4. Agri Pack
Click on these Pack links and Add items into the cart. Open the cart page to proceed with the transaction
Accommodation will be provided only to workshop participants. On-Campus Accommodation will be provided on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited participants. For rest, off-campus accommodation can be availed. Accommodation Link is live under your account.
Dhairya Shah: 9821903645
Vishesh Govil: 9560702962
1. Will we get a certificate for the workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organization conducting the workshop.
2. Will the workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. What is the duration of the workshop?
The workshop will be for 2 and a half hours.
4. Who are the speakers for the session? Is TRBS going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers will be announced soon on the website at http://iima-trbs.in/workshops/.
5. Is the workshop only for college students?
No, the workshop is open for everyone. The working professionals can also attend the workshop.
6. Does the workshop cost include accommodation or food?
No, the workshop cost doesn’t include accommodation or food. The accommodation has to booked separately.
7. What is the cost of accommodation? Does this include food? Who can avail of the accommodation?
The cost of accommodation begins at Rs. 250 per day and varies depending on the type of accommodation. This cost doesn’t include food. However, meals can be availed from any of the campus outlets at the participants’ expense. Only those who registered for the workshop can avail of the accommodation. For more details, please check
8. Can the workshop participants attend other activities conducted during TRBS?
The workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during TRBS provided that they do not clash with your workshop timings.
9. Can multiple people register from one ID to in order to participate in the workshop?
We strongly discourage multiple registrations from a single ID and we advise participants to register from separate email IDs. In case of bulk booking please contact
Note: In case of any problem, TRBS team decision is final.