Are you ready to compete with the best to bring out the product managers in you? Do you wish to be a product leader that builds world-class products at scale? Have you ever agonized over the nitty-gritty of a feature? If you have, this competition is for you.
PM Live will challenge your Product Management acumen – a mixture of business and technical skills to design the best product. The Red Brick Summit ’19 in collaboration with the Product Management and Technology Club brings to you a one-of-its-kind product management competition. This isn’t about programming or technicalities – it’s about your business acumen.
Round-1Date : 21st, August
Time : 12:30 AM
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmer can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Following dishonest practices at any stage of the competition will lead to elimination.
- Dishonest practices are not only limited to plagiarism of any kind.
Total prizes worth Rs. 2,00,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 1,00,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 60,000
Second Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 40,000
Certificates to all participants
The first round would be an Online Quiz consisting of trivia from the world of technology ranging from the giants to startups. We hope everyone gets enough time to keep updated despite your tight schedules. It would consist of multiple-choice questions for not more than 15 minutes.
21 AUG'19, 00:30 AM IST - 21 AUG'19, 01:30 AM IST
A live business problem in the form of a case which would be provided for analysis from one of the leading Cloud Platform companies Amazon Web Services. The selected teams will have to don the hat of a product manager and come up with solutions for the given business problem. Shortlisted teams from the 1st round will be required to submit a presentation on the same.
30 AUG'19, 11:59 PM IST - 5 SEP'19, 11:59 PM IST
10-15 Teams would be invited to the dream campus of IIMA to make their final presentation before the judges from Amazon Web Services. The case would be provided 2 weeks before D-Day and you will be allowed to make changes upto one day in advance.
2 OCT'19, 11:59 PM IST
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No : 7980918478
Email : email@example.com
Phone No : 9891454454