Round-1 QuizDate : 20th, August
Time : 10:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
About The Event"Parivartan, the flagship event at the Social and Arts Conclave at The Red Bricks Summit, IIM Ahmedabad's annual management festival, seeks to identify and address opportunities at the bottom of the pyramid and empower participants to be change leaders for India's social parivartan. Participating teams will get a chance to apply their lateral thinking skills in solving developmental issues and designing strategies to implement the same"
- Each team to consist of 3-4 members.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmes can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organiser’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
Round 1 (Online)
Quiz would be based on Indian Social reform movement, Important NGO’s and their work, Grass root level projects from GOI, personalities involved in Social work and checking analytical and insights drawing skills from short cases.
Round 2 (Online)
The selected teams would then be asked to conceptualize a real-life problem and come up with solutions in one pager / PPTs
Round 3 – Finals (On-Campus)
Volunteers would accompany the teams to the locations to help them with the approach and local language. The task of the teams would be to observe and decide the issue they think are critical. Develop a problem statement and then come up with a sustainable solution with an implementation plan.
Presentations before the judges comprising a panel of representatives from the partner organisations and professors.
Email : email@example.com
Phone No. : 83778 16745