Let's see, What Opstruct 2019 - Operations Strategy Event is all about?
OpStruct: Case Study Challenge
Access your managerial instincts, envision the bigger picture in the environment of turmoil and use your perception about the imminent situation for doing the right thing in the right way.
The flagship event of IIM Ahmedabad, OpStruct, The Red Brick Fest organized by Optima, the Operations Club of IIM Ahmedabad returns with its revamped version. Gear up and Register soon!
Round-1 (Part 1)Date : 23rd, August
Time : 09:30 PM
· Each team must comprise of 3 members only.
· The teams must be from the same institute.
· A participant can be a part of only one team. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
· No limit on the number of participants/teams from each college.
· No registration fees.
· Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students are eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
· Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate so long as there are at least two non-exchange members in the team.
· Use of unfair means will lead to immediate disqualification.
· The organizer’s decision shall be final and abiding in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner:Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
Round 1 (Part 1)
Participants will have to take a 20-min Quiz, testing their abilities on concepts from operations management and awareness of applications in real world.
Round 1 (Part 2) will be an online mini case competition where the participants are required to submit solutions for multiple mini case-lets. Candidates will proceed to next round based on submission and the quiz scores.
Round (Case Study presentation)
Shortlisted participants from round 1 will make it to the next round which is the Case Study Challenge. The teams will be required to present the full case analysis before the judges.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. : 9489001197