Niramaya is the annual healthcare case competition hosted by IIM Ahmedabad. This competition is aimed at identifying and proposing solutions to address the contemporary healthcare needs of the country. The event will be managed by Panacea, the healthcare club of IIM A, and Healthcare SIG- PGPX, IIM A.
Round 1: Qualifying round via a quiz This round will be a caselet based quiz with multiple-choice questionsDate : 16th, September
Time : 10:00 PM
- Each team can have a maximum of 4 members from the same institute.
- No limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute.
- No student from an institute can be part of more than one team.
- The decision of the judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
- The organizing team reserves the right to change the rules at any point in time and all decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity & final judgment will be with the Organizing Team
Winner : INR 10,000
First Runner Up: INR 6,000
Second Runner Up: INR 4,000
Round 1: Online Quiz
This round will be a caselet based quiz with multiple-choice questions. It will be a live, time-bound exercise (30 mins) with 10-15 questions. The case will be released via email to the participating groups at the start time of the quiz.The quiz will be conducted on D2C.
Round 2: Case Submission
Qualifying teams from round-1 will be intimated via email about round-2 details. This round would be based on a real-time case that needs to be presented via a PowerPoint Presentation with up to 8 slides of content or up to 4 minutes of video.
Round 3: Presentation Round
Qualifying teams from round-2 will be intimated via email. The selected teams will have to present their solution in front of a panel of judges. The maximum allotted time for the presentation will be 15 minutes.
Registration Deadline: 15th September 2021, 11:59 PM