Round 1 Qualifier Round: The candidates will be given a case a few days in advance of the submission. The participants will be required to submit a 2-slider case solution excluding cover and references or appendix slides. Ensure uniqueness of the idea and extensive primary and secondary research to reach the next round.Date : 20th, September
Time : 12:01 AM
Final Round Final Case Presentation: Six teams will be shortlisted to work on the proposed solution. Mentors to be allocated for the same. A live online presentation and Q&A session would be organized with a jury comprising industry experts. Participants will be judged on the industry knowledge, the rigor of research, and feasibility of the implementation plan.
- Each team will consist of 2-3 members.
- Cross-specialization teams are allowed but cross-college teams are not allowed.
- Note: School students not enrolled at any undergrad institute, and final year students who have already appeared for their exams or are yet to appear for the same owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, are not eligible for registration.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee!
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Modification of team post-registration won’t be allowed.
- Any deviation from the aforementioned guidelines will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- The organizing team reserves the right to change the rules at any point in time and all decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity & final judgment will be with the Organizing team.
Winner: INR 25,000
First Runner Up: INR 15,000
Second Runner Up: INR 10,000
Last date for registration: 30th September 2020