IIM Ahmedabad is delighted to host IIMA- MUN: Different histories, common destiny as a part of the 3rd edition of The Red Brick Summit (TRBS), Asia's largest management
We invite delegates from all across India to arching all the vocational or professional undergraduates or
We can't wait to see your novel perspectives in action!
Round-1 (Registration of students and the official announcement)Date : 6th, August
Time : 12:00 AM
After commencement of registration on 6th August, the applicants can start applying for the event. The application would be individual and candidates are requested to fill the participation form and provide basic info, previous MUN experiences, capacities they shouldered in MUNs and council choice.
- Applicants compete individually
- No limit on the number of participants from each college
- The first round is not eliminatory and no registration fee is charged at this phase
- Only those selected for the on-campus two days MUN debate will be required to pay a participation fee covering boarding and food (1 meal & snacks) for 2 days. Specific details on this will be announced at a later stage
- The second round
deliverable, a position paper of maximum 250 words will be judged on parameters including content, coherence, etc. Please note this list is not an exhaustive list of parameters
- Two parallel rounds of Model UNGA and Model UNHRC will be running at the same time. Selected candidates will be communicated on their country upon fee payment on and after September 7th
- During the two-day on-campus rounds, all delegates are required to wear western formals only
Special monetary prizes (prize pool worth Rs 50,000) will go to Best delegate, Honourable mention and Special mention. All participants will receive a certificate.
- The event will have 3 rounds. The first round will be the registration process of the event
- The second round will be a screening round and will have a one-page paper submission of a maximum of 250 words as a
deliverablein a pdf format. Based on the council choice, the applicants have to choose one amongst the following.
- First choice UNGA: Iran issue in the strait of Hormuz.
- First choice UNHRC: Corporate accountability for Human rights violations.
- The selected candidate's list will be announced on 7th September along with a link for payment of registration fee. The country and the agenda for the campus round will be allocated upon fee payment.
- The third round will be on-campus round spanning across 2 days.
Shortlistedapplicants have to be present at IIM A’s campus on the 29th and 30th Sept. There will be 2 parallel councils on 2 days of the event