Round-1 QuizDate : 25th, August
Time : 09:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
About the event :
The Red Brick Summit ’18 in collaboration with HBR Ascend and Synergy – the HR Management SIG of IIMA announces HRmony, a unique opportunity to compete amongst HR enthusiasts around the country. The competition will challenge students to formulate & present solutions to inspiring HR strategy cases carefully tailored by IIMA faculty.
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- All team members must be from the same college.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.o Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate as long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.o The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
This is the preliminary challenge of HRmony. It is an online quiz round with questions to test the conceptual knowledge in Human Resources, Organization Behavior, and Industrial Relations as well as in the current affairs. The round would be held for 30 minutes.
The qualifying teams from the first round of HRmony , i.e. , the online quiz , will progress to the second round. The proposed solution should be submitted by the teams within the given deadline.
The qualifying teams from the second round will progress to the final round of HRmony. This round will be held during TRBS and in the campus. This round will require the teams to solve a HRstrategy case and present comprehensive solutions using their HR acumen.