TRBS 2019 goes international with General Management and Leadership Club's flagship event, Gathbandhan. A completely online competition, Gathbandhan will provide the teams an amazing opportunity to compete with the best of the best in the world, in all areas of general management including Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources & Public Policy. Gathbandhan as per its Hindi meaning 'alliance', explores the themes of Mergers and Acquisitions and tests if the participants have
Round-1 PPT presentationDate : 5th, September
Time : 11:59 PM
The round will involve online Submission on a case covering various domains of General Management. The theme of the case would be Mergers and Acquisitions. Submission would be in the form of a small powerpoint presentation. Top 10 teams would be shortlisted for further round based on the strategy selected and the recommendations proposed.
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
- No limit on the number of teams from a college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only undergraduate, post-graduate and MBA students are eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- All the prizes and certificates will be sent to the bank and email account of the team leader respectively.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 1,00,000
E-certificates to all participants
The event will have 2 rounds.
- Preliminary Round (Online): Online Submission on a case covering various domains of General Management. The theme of the case would be Mergers and Acquisitions. Submission would be in the form of a small power-point presentation. Top 10 teams would be shortlisted based on the strategy selected and the recommendations proposed.
- Final Round (Online): An elaborate case on Mergers and Acquisition which requires two types of submissions, First, a powerpoint presentation focusing on the 360-degree approach to the stated M&A to test the General Management skills of the participants. Secondly, a short video of around 10 minutes where the teams are expected to present the above-mentioned PPT. In case the judges have any queries, expect a video call from them at a previously agreed upon time slot. However, it is to be noted that the call would be made only if the judges need clarification.