Round-1 QuizDate : 21st, August
Time : 09:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
About The Event
Enjoy solving business problems? Like working with numbers and data? Can you think on your feet?
Time to put your brains to the test against the very best.
‘The Red Brick Summit’ in collaboration with Abacus- the Quant and Analytics club of IIMA brings to you Blitzkrieg, a mix of technology and strategy based event involving decision making for various business situations
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- All team members must be from the same college.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School
- students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate as long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
Round 1- Online Prelim 1
The first part of the challenge would be an online quiz round that would test your logical and data munching skills. Engaging you to solve small business situations with different strategic and optimization methods.
Round 2 – Online Prelim 2
The next level would involve running a conglomerate wherein you would have to judiciously choose your resources from the limited portfolio and emerge as the global leader in the industry, by all business means and tactics. You would be required to take decisions on research and development of your product, production schedule and marketing budget to run the company.
Round 3 – On Campus Finals
This involves an analytics-based case study. Contestants would be given a case which would involve data analytics to come up with a recommendation for a business problem
Email : email@example.com
Phone No. : 9113874990