The Red Brick summit in collaboration with the Consult Club of IIM Ahmedabad presents its annual national consult case competition. Armageddon gives you the opportunity to don the hat of a CEO, making crucial decisions about the strategy of your company to tackle a complex business problem. You will have to make your way through quizzes, cases, presentations and challenging questions to emerge as the next business leader.
Spread across three rounds, the competition requires the participants to use their analytical skills and business acumen to evaluate and give recommendations on various business situations.
This year the competition is going international and domestic candidates will get a chance to compete with the best minds in the world.
Round-1 QuizDate : 27th, August
Time : 10:00 PM
- Each team to consist 3 members.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmes can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organiser’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 1,00,000
E-certificates to all participants
Number of Rounds – 3 Rounds:
Online round – A mix of objective questions on consulting and short caselets to test your business acumen!
Note: This round is only for domestic participants.Online submission on a short case – The shortlisted teams from Round 1 would be tackling a real-life case and solving challenging problems!
On-Campus round – The top 10 teams will be invited to campus to present their solutions in front of the esteemed jury.
International participants do not have to travel to Ahmedabad for this round. They will be made to submit a video presentation of the case and a live Q & A session would take place with the jury.
Rudril Yash Pandey