The Red Brick Summit in collaboration with Our FAB Club- the Food and Agri-business Club of IIM Ahmedabad presents Agrenovera – a platform where you can showcase your expertise in the fast-growing sector of Food and
The event has three rounds with the theme of Sustainable Management.
The first round will be a Quiz, which tests you on the recent happenings in the Food and Agriculture sector as well as your general knowledge about the sector
The selected teams from the first round will have a case provided to them, which they have to solve by utilizing their problem-solving skills and innovative ideas backed up with concrete analysis.
The teams who are still in the mix after the second round will be invited to the final round where they are given a glimpse into a real-world scenario. If you make it here, rest assured, all your business skills will be put to the test.
Round-1 (Online Quiz)Date : 23rd, August
Time : 10:00 PM
The quiz shall be held online as an elimination round with 30 Questions in 20 minutes based on Agriculture industry, government policies and international events etc. on agriculture, food and environment sustainability.
- This Event is FREE. Absolutely no registration fees.
- Each team consists of 2-3 members.
- All team members must be from the same college.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- Only undergraduate, post-graduate and MBA students are eligible to participate.
- School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 25,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 15,000
2nd Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs. 10,000
E-certificates to all participants.
Online Round: The quiz shall be held online as an elimination round with 30 Questions in 20 minutes based on Agriculture industry, government policies and international events, etc. on agriculture, food, and environmental sustainability.
Online Case Competition Round: The second round shall be conducted before the campus round with online submissions. This round will also be an elimination round. Cases shall be shared a few days in advance of the submission. Final selection shall be made based on the presentations submitted and will be judged by a panel of industry experts. The participants will also be judged on the feasibility and
On-Campus Round: The final round will be held on Campus. The teams will be tested on their analytical and management skills combining it with their domain knowledge and research abilities. All of these will be put to test in a real-world scenario which the teams have to work to solve.